QIGONG 3 WEEK SERIES OF CLASSES ON THE METAL ELEMENT
This 3 weeks series of classes is the FOURTH in a broader series of classes aligned with Chinese Elements of Wood, Fire, Earth and Metal.
Qiqong is a holistic system of developing the whole body in harmony with the mind and spirit. Qigong develops the ability to feel and move Qi (Chi) while strengtening and tonifying the physical body. Qigong practice includes breathing exercises, visualisation and physical movement to energise the mind and body. Whilst movement is gentle; practice can be firm and invigorating.
Practice is both physical and spiritual and suitable for all people. It differs from Tai Chi in that it is more physical, energising and more focused on internal functions with simple movements rather than memorising many steps and sequences.
In this introductory class you will be introduced concepts of how to:
– Learn to feel and build Qi (Chi)
– Oxygenate and energise the body
– Tune into the heart for intuition and self healing
– Tonify the muscular system without the use of weights or forceful movement
– Develop grounding and connection with the earth
– Strenthen the lower Tan Tien (lower diaphragm energy centre), hips and legs as a foundation for your Qigong journey
– Simple exercises to recharge the kidneys
– Enhance physical and mental performance
– Ideal for office workers, physical workers, dancer and people in high pressure work environments
Are you experiencing
* Lack of focus and energy?
* Working in a high pressure work environment?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions then Qigong could be for you.
If you would like details of packages that include the other elements please make contact,
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 9438 3833
– Presented by Sean Kavanagh who has been practicing Qigong for over 20 years and started his training as a teenager learning at Professor Wong Lun’s Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Melbourne. He was later qualified to teach by Sifu William Ho and has over 10 years teaching experience. Sean teaches Qigong as a whole system starting from simple and easy to learn techniques to high level practices. Living in Asia for over a decade he has knowledge to explain concepts through practical and experiential training.
Sean has also learnt to overcome a very serious injury with Qigong contributing to the healing process…going from complete despair to positivity, inner strength and passion.